Every major life changing event is associated with ceremony – except for divorce. A ceremony can help an individual or a separating couple with an acknowledgement that one phase of their lives has ended and another is beginning.
Your ex-partner or spouse does not need to be present. This type of ceremony is for you to help with your healing or moving-on process. I will write words and vows to personalise your ceremony and conduct it on the day. It can be held anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
It can also be helpful where children are involved. There are practical things and visible symbols that you can give and make to help children understand that both parents will still be there for them and love them in the future. I can help you with this. Therefore, it is a unique ceremony of your choice, created with me and conducted by me, to give you a meaningful conclusion.
This ceremony is becoming increasingly popular and can be done at any time in your marriage or relationship. It might be right for you to re-affirm your original vows or to make new ones. It could be for a special or significant anniversary like the 1st, 10th, 25th, 40th, 50th or maybe to mark a new chapter in your lives. Often they are held following a particularly difficult phase of the relationship or life or if rings are lost or damaged and it feels ‘right’ to have the new ones blessed. You can renew your vows anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
Examples are emigration, immigration, coming of age, ceremonies after granting of Citizenship, adoption of children, entering into new phases of life, special anniversaries, launches of products or businesses, pet farewells and memorials.
I will work with you to create, write and conduct a personalised, meaningful and memorable ceremony for you.
How do I work with you?
- I will meet with you to discuss ideas for the type of ceremony that you want. You are free to have input as much or as little as you like.
- I will write words, vows, select poetry, readings and music and then compose a ceremony and conduct it for you on the day.
- You will be able to see and approve the script before delivery.
- You will have access to me via email, phone and skype at all times.
- After the ceremony, I will send you a Presentation Script for you to keep.
- You will receive a certificate if appropriate.
From £190 depending on complexity and distance.
For an initial FREE consultation please contact me.