Many parents these days feel that a traditional christening or baptism in church is not appropriate for them, but they still want to acknowledge the arrival of a new baby with a ceremony. You can do this with a Baby Naming ceremony led by a Civil Celebrant.
This ceremony allows you to welcome your child, name them and affirm your love for them with family and friends. The content and composition of your ceremony is all your choice of words, music, readings, affirmations, symbolism etc. As a celebrant, I will help you to compose and conduct this ceremony, any time, any place, anywhere.
Other occasions when the naming of something or somebody is important and you would like the occasion to be formally recognised can be CHANGING A NAME via deed poll or after a DIVORCE, ADOPTING A NAME for a new beginning or culture, NAMING A SHIP/BOAT or BUSINESS or HOUSE.
All these can be occasions that mark special events that are unique to you so you need a ceremony that is also unique to you and of your choosing.
How Do I Work With You?
- I will meet with you for an initial FREE consultation to discuss ideas.
- Once engaged I will meet with you for a couple of hours to learn about your child and your family and how you would like the ceremony to be.
- I will then write words, vows and the scripts and construct the ceremony for you.
- You will be able to input your ideas at all times.
- I will help you choose suitable poetry, music and readings.
- You will have access to me by phone, email and skype at all times.
- You will be able to see and approve the completed ceremony script before it is delivered.
- Afterwards I will deliver to you a Presentation Script of the complete ceremony.
- You will also receive a certificate.
For an initial FREE consultation please contact me.